Informationsupply duties of the buyer
(1) The buyer has to provide only truthfull data. We have to be informed about changes of details that would affect our business relationship, such as name, adress, E-mail adress or consumer characteristics while the order is processed or before the next order is placed. If wrong data was submitted, we are able to cancel already made contracts and to ban that buyer from our shop.
(2) The buyer ensures that the provided E-mail adress is attainable. If the receipt of E-mails is not possible because of deactivation or overstocking of the account or because of forwardings, the rights stand for us in accordance with. (1).
(3) Immediately after placing his order the buyer receives an acknowledgement by E-Mail. The buyer obligates himself to inform us immediately, if he or she didn’t receive that acknowledgement in time.
(4) For his access to our online shop the buyer receives a password. He ensures to handle it secure and will not give it away to unauthorized third. For an abuse of the password, which the buyer caused, we do not take over liability.
(3) Obvious mistakes, write -, print and calculation errors, that accidently could appear in the presentation of offers or in the order ackknowledgement are not allying on us.
Terms of sale and delivery
The prices shown in the Erzgebirgskunst-Shop online shop include VAT.
Offers are without engagement and can be changed by us at any time.
The Erzgebirgskunst-Shop Onlineshop has a menu-led order handling. Of course you can also order by fax, letter or phone. For orders from public institutions we need a written order, letter or fax.
Phone Service Hotline +49 (0) 700 00 72 52 68 (12cent/min) (Mo.-Fr. 9.00am – 12.00am / 2.00pm – 4pm)
FAX +49 (0) 700 00 72 52 68 (24h)
Email info @ erzgebirgskunst-shop.de
(Please delete whitespaces.)
The minimum purchase order value is 25€ (incl. VAT).
Supplies with a smaller total price can only be send in exceptional cases.
Delivery will be free if the total price is over 100 € (incl. VAT)*, Germany only, up to 31kg, no bulky objects “Sperrgut”. Otherwise you’ll pay a part of packaging and postage costs, which will be on the bill. There are special rules for certain product groups which are specified with the respective products*.
*Exceptions with special offers possible
Erzgebirgskunst-Shop accepts Payment by prepay and Payment by delivery. Payment per bill is only possible in exceptional cases. Date of payment is 10 days.
Our supplies, achievements and offers are in accordance with § 13 BGB and are based on these Terms and Conditions. With ordering the buyer agrees with our Terms and Conditions.
The supplies will be sent from our warehouse to the shipping adress that has been submitted by the buyer. Usually we send with common Parcel Services, that deliver only on weekdays and leave a message in order to agree on a renewed delivery if the buyer is not at home. Data over the time for delivery are noncommittal, as long as exceptionally a date of delivery was not bindingly assured.
Default of Acceptance
(1) In case the customer shall be in default of acceptance we have the right to store the delivery at danger and costs of the buyer. We can also use third party warehouse services for this. The storage costs are charged with 1 % of the amount of the stored commodity per month (excl. VAT). The buyer has the right to proof that no or smaller storage costs have occured.
(2) If we withdraw due to the default of acceptance of the buyer from the contract , we have the right according to the present legal conditions to demand overall payment of damages at a value of 25 % of the agreed storage amount (excl. VAT). The demand of payment of an actually higher damage remains reserving. The buyer has the right to proof that no or smaller storage costs have developed.
Abroad deliveries can be done only against pre-payment because of insurance reasons. All further costs, like dispatch, customs and packing (proportionate) go to the customer. Deliveries over 20kg have to be sent in 20kg units because of technical reasons. The extra costs that appear because of that have to be paid by the buyer.
The customer is obligated to examine before acceptance of the supply whether these regarding contents are complete and intact.
Transport damages must be acknowledged immediately on the receipt of the parcel service. Otherwise the transport enterprise does not carry the costs of damages. Demands because of transport damages are to be placed against the carrier (parcel service, post office) from the receiver.
Objections and Returns
With delivery of the ordered commodity we have fulfilled our part of the sales contract. Objections have to be indicated within 14 days. In order to facilitate the treatment, the buyer should submit his/her customer- as well as invoice- or delivery note number.
As long as the commodity does not experience a change/depreciation by the buyer, and as long as he or she is not a sales man, he or she has a revocation and/or a return right for fourteen days after receipt of the delivery. The revocation must take place in writing a letter or via return of the commodity under indication of the customer as well as the invoice or delivery note number. Send the revocation soon enough to:
Rakanu Sales & Marketing, C. + M. Zedler GbR, Rodenbacher Chaussee 6, 63457 Hanau / Germany
If the customer is a sales man, Erzgebirgskunst-Shop accepts returns only after previous agreement.
This does not apply to special procurements and to special order related manufactured goods.
Other Reservations and Liability
If the product has a defect, the buyer can demand a supplementary performance (removal of defect, a new delivery).
Display errors of prices, illustrations, product descriptions or editorial contents as well as other mistakes remain reserving.
Erzgebirgskunst-Shop.de is not responsible for damage, which did not appear at the delivery article itself – in particular Erzgebirgskunst-Shop.de is not responsible for escaped profit or for other financial damages of the orderer. As far as the liability is excluded from Erzgebirgskunst-Shops.de or limited, this applies also to the personal liability of employees, representatives and factors.
Managing limitation of liability does not apply, as far as the cause of the damage is based on resolution or rough negligence or a personal injury is present. If Erzgebirgskunst-Shop hurts negligently a contract-substantial obligation, the obligation to indemnify for damages to property is typically limited to the damage developed .
Online Disclaimer1. Content
The author reserves the right not to be responsible for the topicality, correctness, completeness or quality of the information provided. Liability claims regarding damage caused by the use of any information provided, including any kind of information which is incomplete or incorrect,will therefore be rejected.
All offers are not-binding and without obligation. Parts of the pages or the complete publication including all offers and information might be extended, changed or partly or completely deleted by the author without separate announcement.
2. Referrals and links
The author is not responsible for any contents linked or referred to from his pages – unless he has full knowledge of illegal contents and would be able to prevent the visitors of his site fromviewing those pages. If any damage occurs by the use of information presented there, only the author of the respective pages might be liable, not the one who has linked to these pages. Furthermore the author is not liable for any postings or messages published by users of discussion boards, guestbooks or mailinglists provided on his page.
The author intended not to use any copyrighted material for the publication or, if not possible, to indicatethe copyright of the respective object. The copyright for any material created by the author is reserved. Any duplication or use of objects such as images, diagrams, sounds or texts in other electronic or printed publications is not permitted without the author’s agreement.
If the opportunity for the input of personal or business data (email addresses, name, addresses) is given, the input of these data takes place voluntarily. The use and payment of all offered services are permitted – if and so far technically possible and reasonable – without specification of any personal data or under specification of anonymized data or an alias. The use of published postal addresses, telephone or fax numbers and email addresses for marketing purposes is prohibited, offenders sending unwanted spam messages will be punished.
5. Legal validity of this disclaimer
This disclaimer is to be regarded as part of the internet publication which you were referred from. If sections or individual terms of this statement are not legal or correct, the content or validity of the other parts remain uninfluenced by this fact.
6. Salvatorian Clause
If any part of these terms and conditions shall be or become invalid, then it shall be replaced by that valid regulation which comes closest to its meaning and intention. All other parts of this disclaimer shall remain valid in that case.
This disclaimer does not affect your statutory rights.