The original Herrnhuter Sterne, Herrnhuter Sternenkette green / white with LED, decorate many apartments, churches and squares during the Advent and Christmas season. For over 160 years they have been handcrafted in a wide variety of sizes and colors, with each star always having 25 points – 17 square and 8 triangular.
The fairy lights work in parallel using a transformer. This guarantees a constant voltage for every single light bulb. The chain continues to glow even if individual lamps fail. Defective light bulbs can be identified immediately. In addition, the electrical connection is only on one side. Laying in a circle is no longer necessary.
- 10 plastic stars, color: green / white, approx. 13cm ø – to attach to the supplied chain of lights (230 V)
- 1 chain of lights, approx. 14m long, distance between lamps approx. 1m, lead to the first star approx. 5m, cable color: dark green
- NEW since 2019 – 10 LED shaft candles, each 0.6W
- 1 plug transformer 6V – 1.2A
- For indoor and outdoor use – fairy lights are weatherproof!
On request, you can also get the chain as a variant for the USA (or UK with an adapter).