The Moravian Star plastic A7, 68cm blue/yellow, Edition Oberlausitz is one of many beautiful stars from Moravian Stars GmbH.
“Made by hand in Upper Lusatia – since 1897”
Founded in 1722 and located on one of the most important trade routes in the direction of Bohemia, Herrnhut quickly gained importance and is still the center of the Moravian Church and the Moravian Star Manufactory.
As a symbol of the origin in the region, the Edition Oberlausitz will be created for the first time in 2021 – on the 665th anniversary of the Six Towns Association.
The combination of the yellow tone with the deep blue of Upper Lusatia lets the star shine with a special warmth.
The original Moravian stars not only decorate many apartments, churches and squares during the Advent and Christmas season. For more than 160 years they have been made by hand in a wide variety of sizes and colors, with each star always having 25 points – 17 square and 8 triangular.
The traditional Moravian plastic stars are available in 4 different sizes between 13cm and 130cm in diameter and in 5 different colors. This range has also been expanded to include three colors for year-round use.
Technical details of the Moravian Star plastic A7, 68cm blue/yellow, Edition Oberlausitz:
- made of plastic – approx. 68 cm ø
- for self-assembly
- for indoor and outdoor use
- Consists of 17 square and 8 triangular points, plastic clips, cover plate for outdoor use, hanging cord as well as assembly instructions and brochure
- Please order lighting set (external cable, cover plate) separately (item no. 60XXX)
- A wall bracket (item no. 60620) is available for external wall mounting